Korg M3: Copying pad setups between combis, programs, and songs
You've defined a nice chord progression on the pads in another place and you want to "import" those pads into the program, combi, or song that you're currently working with.
- Press PAGE SELECT and go to the Basic/DT/Ctrls page.
- Go to either of the Pads tabs on the right of the page.
- From the Menu Command button, select Copy Pad Setup.
- Specify whether the source of the pads you want to copy is a program, combi, or song.
- Specify the relevant bank or song number.
- Specify what to copy:
- Select the All checkbox to copy all 8 pads from the source to your current location.
- Or specify a specific source and destination pad to make more complex assignments.
page revision: 2, last edited: 14 Aug 2008 03:35