Your M3 is alrerady fully upgraded with the M3 XPanded OS version 2, and you have already tried out all the Korg programs and combis that use the new EXPCM01, EXPCM02, EXPCM03 and EXPCM04 samples. And now you want more? Korg launched 32 new Programs calle Pro Vintage Keys in December 2008. This guide explains how to load them.
The Pro Vintage Keys programs can be configured to use either the EXBPCM03 keyboard samples or the EXBPCM04 samples as follows:
- Download the Pro Vintage Keys programs by clicking this link
- Plug the USB memory stick that already contains the M3 XPanded files into your PC or MAC.
- On your PC or MAC, open the M3ProVintageKeys_633659360500610000.zip folder and multi-select the following two files:
- "Drag and drop" the two files onto the USB memory stick icon, so they are stored in the root folder of the USB memory stick.
- Double click the USB memory stick icon to view the contents of the USB memory stick to verify that these files have successfully transferred to the USB memory stick.
- Plug the USB memory stick into your M3
Option 1 - "original pianos"
- If you want Pro Vintage Keys programs to use the EXPCM04 piano sounds, then press the MEDIA button, select the “Load” tab, and select the file PCM04_KS.PCG on the USB stick, then touch the Load icon. Program storage locations U-G027 through U-G058 will be used.
Option 2 - "new pianos"
- If you want Pro Vintage Keys programs to use the EXPCM03 piano sounds, then press the MEDIA button, select the “Load” tab, and select the file M3_KEYS.PCG on the USB stick, then touch the Load icon. Program storage locations U-G000 through U-G031 will be used.
This companion guide explains the subsequent steps of: