Par où commencer pour découvrir Karma ?
Répertoire général :
Pages lues :
Pages à lire :
These two articles are worth reading at least once, even if you only want to use KARMA at its most basic level:
Level 1 - "KARMA Player" (requires only your OASYS or M3 keyboard)
- Tutorial - Mastering Level 1 ("KARMA Player") KARMA usage
- Understanding the RTC Models
- Understanding GE types and categories
- Recording KARMA output to external sequencers
Comment émuler l'arpégiateur du Triton ?
There are three pages at the KARMA Lab site that give instructions on using KARMA in the same way as a standard Triton arpeggiator:
- RTC Model "GV1-Gated Vel/Pat1" and Triton Arp Simulations
The KARMA Software can specifically emulate the Triton Arpeggiator (which is also the arpeggiator found in the M50) in any GE that uses the RTC Model GV1: Gated Vel/Pat 1, but doing so is not editable on the level of those arpeggiators and requires the KARMA Software to actually edit the arp pattern.
Stephen Kay has said that a page could be designed for the OASYS/M3 that shows only the key elements of a GV1-based GE, in a format similar to the Arpeggiator pages/tabs on the M50, which would provide a simple interface for creating arpeggiator GEs. However, whether such a page makes it into a future OS update for the OASYS/M3 is dependent on whether Korg decides to expend the resources to make it happen.
General guidelines for authoring this how-to:
- After you save this page, click tags at the bottom of the page and enter any useful tags you can think of to help users find this page by using the wiki's tag cloud. For more information about tagging pages, refer to how-to-choose-useful-page-tags.